ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED.
Tickets are available at the door.
Cash or charge.
*GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET: $35.00
$35.00 in advance
$40.00 at the door
*GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES:
Entrance into event starting at 6:00pm (wristband)
One 5.0 oz. souvenir beer can style tasting glass.*
Sampling from 22 local craft brewers, 3 cideries, and 7 wineries.
One Brew Notes*
Food not included in price. Food trucks and restaurants available for purchase.
*VIP TENT TICKET for Handcrafted Distilled Spirits and Cocktails: $10.00
$10.00 ONLINE – LIMITED TICKETS. MUST PURCHASE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET IN ADDITION TO VIP TENT TICKET.
NEW THIS YEAR: All VIP entrants will receive a souvenir shot glass for spirit tastings.*
This will be informational as well as a tasting.
*While supplies last.
2017 BREWFEST DETAILS
- All entrants receive a 5.0 oz souvenir beer can style tasting glass! Use this glass to sample:
- • 19 breweries
- • 10 distilleries located in the VIP SPIRIT TENT (VIP Tent is an additional $10 ticket)
- • 3 cideries
- • 7 winery
- Feeling hungry? This year we offer two new food trucks: Lake State BBQ and Taste of Target Field and two new restaurants: Lucky 13’s and The Tavern Grill. Food is NOT included in the General Admission. Must purchase food separately.
- • 4 food trucks
- • 2 local restaurants
- COMING BACK – HUMAN FOOSBALL: Grab your friends and neighbors for a game of human foosball on the Roseville OVAL – it may prove to be just as crazy as it sounds. In addition, the ever popular Hammerschlagen and Giant Jenga will be onsite. Games are purchased separately.
- LIVE MUSIC ALL NIGHT by GB Leighton and his six piece band! Bring your dancing shoes!
- Need a hotel for the night? This year we have arranged for two hotels at discounted rates just for Tapped & Uncorked: Courtyard and Residence Inn by Marriott. See above under HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS. Must call to reserve room and mention Tapped & Uncorked. Limited rooms.
Tapped and Uncorked brings our community together in a unique location with an opportunity to sample and support local small businesses, plus it loads of fun! Best of all, it raises money to promote the development and maintenance of new and existing Roseville parks. Pour For Parks aims to provide recreational facilities and activities for families, children and adults. We encourage everyone to enjoy a fun fall night out with friends and try something new!